Friday, May 2, 2008

Elisabeth and Alex Engagements

I love this couple! My husband and I met Elisabeth and Alex on Saturday for their engagements and I could tell right away we were going to have an awesome time. These two are so dang cute together and so comfortable in front of the camera that it definetely made my job easy. I shot Elisabeth's brothers wedding last July and I just love their family. I am so happy to be able to work with them again! Me and my husband took Elisabeth and Alex to some fun spots around Downtown Salt Lake. I love doing downtown pictures. They have to be some of my favorites. We had such a blast! They were so willing to do anything I wanted. And sorry for scaring you guys and almost jumping on that homeless guy :) JK Well, anyways... Enjoy..... Oh yeah, if anyone knows how to make my horizontal pictures BIG, please email me. I am so bugged by the way they look.


I love this vintage black and white!












Thanks to my hubby for this one!







Love this one!



3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

I like the last one the best!

Tiffany said...

Very COOL Amanda~
Great shots!

Jennifer said...

these are lovely, I love all the colorful locations in these too!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter