Friday, May 30, 2008

Savana's idea of a good time....

Before I get onto that subject, I wanted to post a few of Jayde on her last day of school :( I am still not ok with her growing up, but I am very proud of her. She got a perfect report card and I know it is just kindergarten but I am still so proud. She is such a sweet girl. She always wants to help out and do her best. I couldn't ask for a better daughter. Great job baby!! I love you.







Back to the original post....If your idea of a good time is eating oreos and jumping off of the porch again and again and again, then you and Savana have something in common. Gotta love the summer time!!!



Love this one despite the oreo face.








3 comments:

Mickey Family said...

Hey!what are you doing up so late!?? LOL! Your little girls are ADORABLE!!!

Tiffany said...

Adorable!!!
I totally have something in common with her!! :) At least the oreo part! :)
Your girls are so darling!

Anonymous said...

Very adorable! Looks like she was having fun!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter