Monday, May 26, 2008

Tiffany and Derek's Bridals

Isn't it crazy how time just flies right by??? I swear it was only yesterday that I was meeting with Tiffany for her wedding and now her wedding has came and went. I did Tiffany and Derek's bridals a couple of weeks ago and never got around to blogging them. Their wedding was yesterday so I decided that I needed to blog their bridals before I got to the wedding. I am so so happy with how the bridals turned out. It was my first time shooting at the Captial Building and I loved it. They look so elegant. And aren't Tiffany and Derek just an amzing couple? Tiffany's dress was stunning. I loved everything about it! She got it from Bridal Image in Bountiful. She just looked amazing! These two were so much fun to work with and I so loved getting to know them. I will miss being around these two. They are so natural in front of the camera and always laughing and kissing and having a great time together. Thanks for all of the fun you guys and have fun on your cruise to Mexico! (I am so jealous!) Stay tuned for their wedding as well as tons of other weddings I hope to get on the blog in the next few days. Enjoy....




















5 comments:

Erin said...

These are great. Isn't the Capitol building awesome.

Stephanie said...

I agree..her dress is awesome! :D Lovely couple. They just shine. :D

Brooke said...

thanks for your input :) these are great by the way
!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. What a gorgeous couple!!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Great job Amanda. Cute couple!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter