Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have been Tagged...

I have been tagged by Erin of Erin Langford Photography.

This is how the game works:
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.

What I was going 10 years ago: 10 years ago I was a cheerleader in Jr. High School YAY! GO Spartans! haha

Five things on my to do list today: 1- Finish up my editing. 2- Be a Mommy to my beautiful girls. 3- Take pictures of my brother and his girlfriend for their 4 year anniversary. 4- Do Laundry. 5- Run errands (Walmart, bank, dry cleaners, library, piano practice for Jayde etc...)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would make sure all of my family members bills were paid for life. Start a charity. Let my husband quit is job. Go on a killer vacation. Buy new camera equipment of course. And go on a major shopping spree.

Three of my bad habits: Biting my nails ( I am doing it right now). I am a junk food junkie. And I am a clean freak (just ask my husband)

Five places I’ve lived: South Ogden, Utah. Roy, Utah. Clinton, Utah. Oh wait that is only 3 and all within 5 minutes of each other. I am pretty lame :)

Five jobs I’ve had: a couple of fast food, Telemarketing, My dad owned a dance club that I worked at, CNA work for an assited living home and hospice, Shopko, and my favorite.. Amanda Abel Photography YAY!!!

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!)

Kellee, Dustin, Heather, and I can't find anyone else who hasn't been tagged so 3 is the magic number!!!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter