Friday, June 27, 2008

Anna's Bridals

Ok, so I shot this bridals like forever ago and am just a wee bit behind on blogging. I am going to try to get caught up on all of my blogging by next week, so here is the beginning.... I shot Anna's bridals at the Castlebrook Reception Center in Layton, where her reception was held (Yes, I have already shot her wedding as well). I had never been there before and it was so beautiful. I loved all of the natural light and windows they have throughout the Reception Center. It was amazing! Anna is my sister in law Melissa's friend. Anna is so much fun to be around. She is so funny and crazy! (as you can see in some of the pictures) I am so happy to have been a part of her big day! Thanks Anna, you Rock!!











6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Amanda~ These are gorgeous!!

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda, these are great. Good work.

Erin said...

These are so pretty. I love the one taken from up above.

Jennifer said...

these are really beautiful and creative you did a lovely job!

Tiffany Izatt said...

I am totally diggin the ones of her by the window, great stuff!

the last one...umm...whats the story??

Amanda said...

Thanks for all of the comments everyone! Tiffany, no story, she is just fun and crazy!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter