Monday, June 30, 2008

Tiffany and Derek's Wedding

I shot Tiffany and Derek's wedding last month and Oh My Gosh!!! It has to be one of my all time favorites! I love this couple and I loved everything about their wedding. Tiffany has such good taste in everything she does. Their wedding incredible her dress was stunning and man, these two know how to work the camera! Their wedding was at the Bountiful Temple, Luncheon at Eldredge Manor and Reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Thanks for an awesome time you two! I so enjoyed working with you!

WARNING: Lots of pictures!!!












Pictures around Temple Square:



The Reception:
Tiffany's friend played the harp incredibly well! It added such a nice touch to her already fabulous wedding!


Daddy Daughter Dance:

First Dance:

6 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

Oh, I am totally loving this wedding :) Great shots Amanda.

Erin said...

Lovely wedding. Great job. I love the ring shots.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

mmm... the fire hydrant shots KICK A$$!!!

Brock said...

Wow! Nice work Amanda!

Stephanie said...

OH MERCY!! These are such terrific photos!! I love everything you captured about that day! :D Seriously..WOW!

Kellee Smith said...

Such a great job. This was such a beautiful wedding!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter