Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Love it!!

I shot Amanda and Prestons engagements a couple of weeks ago. (I am once again behind on blogging:) Amanda and Preston were so much fun! And not to mention gorgeous!!! They were so candid and cute and in love. They were awesome in front of the camera and so natural. I love it when couples can just totally be themselves because the pictures turn out awesome. I have a ton of pictures to post because I am so happy with how they turned out! Thanks for the great time guys and I can't wait for your bridals!!!










We came across this old truck and loved it!!!




Love this one!!! In the top window if you look close enough there is a little cat! Cute!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful couple and great locations! I think these are so great!

Brooke said...

these are great! is this in ogden? Im doing a family on saturday down there and havent ever shot there!

Amanda Sharp said...

amanda, these are great. you really show a lot of variety in your shots!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the b&w shot with the truck is kick @$$!!!

Stephanie said...

Amanda, these are gantastic! I love the first and last ones. :D The blue color in these is amazing. :D

Amanda said...

Thanks for all of your comments everyone! You are all so sweet! Brooke, yeah these are in Ogden at the Union Station and 25th street. I love it! Is that where you are going?

Tiffany said...

Amanda~I love this shoot!! Every shot is so creative!!

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda, I absolutely a adore the picture of their shoes...

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter