Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Brother...

This is my little brother Trent and his girlfriend Jackie. They wanted me to take pictures of them for their 4 year anniversary. They have been together almost as long as me and my husband but they are entirely to young to get married :) Although I am sure they will sometime soon! They are so cute together, but I am sure I made them feel a little funny by asking them to kiss so much! Jk. They were great! You guys are so cute and I love you little brother and Jackie too!!















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. They look great!

Tiffany said...

What a great shoot Amanda! Fun to do family! I think I am going to take my little brothers (21 and 19) out sometime soon too!
Great shots!

Erin said...

These are great. Very fun and hip.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

killer pics!!!

Stephanie said...

I absolutely love these!! :D

Jennifer said...

these are really great, love #6!

Christopher said...

These are great. I love #5. Brings everything together.

Christopher said...

#5 really brings it all together. The color and focus brings the shot together. Lots of fun stuff.

Kellee Smith said...

These are great - such a cute couple! Great job Amanda...

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter