Friday, June 13, 2008

Brittany's Bridals

I shot Brittany's bridals a while ago but couldn't post them because she was afraid that Rocky would see. But since I shot thier wedding last week I am now free to post away. We started out at the Ogden Temple because Brittany wanted something with flowers and then we headed over to 25th street to finish up. I love how they turned out and I loved working with Brittany. She is so sweet and gorgeous and so much fun! I got the cutest pictures with her daughter Brylee (I hope I spelled that right). She was so cute and excited to wear "her wedding dress." But like any kid she quickly got tired of posing and smiling for me. That is alright though, we got some cute ones. Enjoy....














5 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are wonderful! You always have such great shots on your blog. I absolutely love coming and checking it out. :D

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful bride, love the locations!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

5th shot from the bottom!!! holy smokes!!! gorgeous!!

Kellee Smith said...

What a fun shoot and so much variety. Great job...

Anonymous said...

Sweet #11! I had a blast shooting with you I'm glad that Chris married such an amazing girl, to keep him in line, of course! Thanks Amanda!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter