Tuesday, July 29, 2008

amanda's bridals

i shot amanda's bridals at some new locations in downtown ogden. i always love new locations. first we started out at the hampton inn (which i have been to before and i love) then we went to the eccles art center, where we made a new friend, then we headed over to fort buenaventura. amanda is so gorgeous and fun to be with. she is so sweet and can't wait for her wedding on friday! stay tuned for more posts that i have to catch up on. my goal this week is a post a day. hold me to it. and leave lots of comments! i love comments!












our new friend. this cute kitty would not leave us alone. we had to shoot around him most of the time.





6 comments:

Erin said...

These are fantastic. Love them. I love the locations as well. Good finds.

Stephanie said...

These are so timeless. :D Wow! I love the one of her by the wall. You find the best locations. And..that's funny about the cat following you. I think they must have a thing for weddings. When I was having a bridal shower, (it was held outside in my parents backyard), my cat came running through the yard with a dead bird he caught, and dropped it right at my feet. Have you ever heard 50 old ladies scream before? Well..it was absolutely a moment to remember. :D

Brock said...

Spectaculous! I like 5, 6, and 10.

Tiffany Izatt said...

Oh my gorgeous! These are so freaking beautiful! Amazing, she is stunning!

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda, these are just beautiful! I love the architecture in some of them. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bride, beautiful location and you did a beautiful job!!!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter