Friday, July 18, 2008

Erin and Dan- Anniversary Pictures

Sorry for the delay Erin. I tend to neglect my blog :) I know it is a bad habit....Anyways... I was flattered when Erin of Erin Langford Photography emailed me and asked me to do her and her husband Dan's 1 year anniversary pictures. Me and my husband met them down at the Gateway and had dinner and then went up near the Gallivan Center to do their pictures. It is always a huge compliment to have another photographer ask you to do their pictures. So thank you Erin. We had a BLAST hanging out with you guys. So without further ado....

















7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great shots Amanda!
Erin is such a sweetheart ~ These shots are so great!!

Brock said...

The last one is awsome. Where are those suh-weet doors in some on the other shots?

Tiffany Izatt said...

these look awesome! how fun!

Jennifer said...

these are awesome, beautiful work girl!

Erin said...

We love our pictures and had a lot of fun with you guys. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that 2nd shot. Excellent work!

Kellee Smith said...

I was breezing through the pictures and after a couple of the shots I had to do a double take. "IT'S ERIN". So cute Erin. You and your husband are an adorable couple. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter