Tuesday, July 29, 2008

my family!!!!

we went up to park city in june for a little get away and while we were there my mother in law wanted pictures of the whole family. so we went and found a cute little field and did family pictures. for the whole group we had some friends come and take the pictures after i had set it up. my brother in law brock, took the one of my family. i think he did pretty good. i am so proud! haha.

the whole fam-damily






my husbands parents and all of the grandkids
my husbands sister melissa, her husband jon and baby taggartmy niece ivy



my husbands sister nichol, her husband adam, ivy and isaac
my nephew isaac (this was one of the only pictures i got of him because he got allergies and his eyes swelled up really bad!)
my jayde aka little miss attitude
this is pretty much the best smile i got out of them. they hate pictures.

my husbands parents
my brother in law brock (you look so cute brock! haha)


yay us!

mad savana. this isnt unusual for her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, they are so cool and colorful, my fav pictures are the last 2!!! specially the last one!!! Go savana!! :D

Brock said...

tee-hee- my fat is showing and I have an odd looking smile.

Tiffany Izatt said...

Ooooh, I love that field! Those are beautiful! Adorable family, your kids are growing up so fast

Erin said...

What fun pictures. I love the field. The one of your little family is adorable.

Angie Penrose said...

How cute! I love how you have the family ones all set up.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that field is awesome! you have a beautiful family! mad savana, that is too cute!

Stephanie said...

WOW! These are great photos. The one of your family is stellar. :D
Oh, and I noticed you have a 'breaking dawn' countdown...I'm so excited to go and buy it today!! WHOHOWOOO!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter