Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Angie and James' Wedding

Angie and James' Wedding was so beautiful. The weather was perfect, an her dress was amazing. Angie and James are so cute together and so in love. It made my job easy. I love when I can just stand back and take candids.They got married at the Bountiful Temple and had their reception in Bountiful as well. Angie and James won my free wedding that I gave out at the Bridal Bliss Fair in February. I am so glad I got the opportunity to work with these two. Thanks for an incredible day!









Their amazing cake by Barbara Wachs of Exclusive Wedding Cakes
Their catering was done by Sally Ally. Her food was amazing! If you are looking for an amazing caterer send me an email and I will give you her information.


6 comments:

Erin said...

These are all lovely. I especially love the one with the sun flair.

Jennifer said...

these are really beautiful, you did a awesome job, Im lovin all that color!

SW Portraits said...

WOW... #2,4 are my favs!! Breath taking!! They all look amazing though!

Tiffany said...

WOW ~ AMANDA!!!
These are AMAZING!!
Love THEM ALL!

Tiffany Izatt said...

I think the second one is my favorite! I love the cake and the catering shots too, but that is because i am a fanatic for details!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

your detail shots are killer!! love the flare!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter