Friday, July 18, 2008

Just for fun...

I saw this on Brooke's blog and thought it looked fun. It was fun, so here ya go. You are supposed to answer the questions by going to google images and typing in the question and picking one of the pictures off of the first page to represent your anwers. So here is me....

My age

Screen name - (This is not me!!!)

Place I would love to go

My favorite place

Favorite thing- besides camera

Favorite food


Favorite animal

Favorite color

Where I was born

Where I live

Past pet

Past love. Still so is!


Best friends nickname

First name

Middle name

Last Name

Bad habit

My first job

Grandmas name

What I am doing now

5 comments:

Brooke said...

its super fun huh! i want more questions to look up haha

Stephanie said...

This is fun! I'll have to post my stuff on my blog. :D Great find. :D

Tiffany Izatt said...

I will so do this when i have time

Erin said...

This is fun. I love cats too.

Anna Page Photography said...

oh, oh I have dachshunds too! Love them!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter