Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Elisabeth and Alex's Bridals

I decided it was probably time to post Elisabeth and Alex's Bridals since their wedding is tomorrow :) I am actually quite sad that it is finally here because I have had so much fun with them. They are both so much fun to be around. I know thier wedding is going to be incredible. My husband and I met Elisabeth and Alex at the Salt Lake Temple to do their bridals. After shooting there for a bit we headed up to the capital building. I love the last one of Alex by the lion. The girl that is in the picture with him is one of my past brides Elaina whose wedding I did last July, so Happy Anniversary Elaina and Jake. I will have more to post from these guys after their wedding so stay tuned!!!!
















8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Amanda~
This is a great shoot! Love the new look og the blog too~

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful couple. you did a great job capturing moments to show their love for each other!

Dustin Izatt said...

Holy crap girl, these are awesome :) We miss you guys and need to hang out sometime.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin the sunflowers!

Erin said...

These are great. I ones at the capitol rock!

Anonymous said...

Fab images!!!

I saw your comment on Kellee's blog that you were at 'The I Shoot People' Seminar. I was there...I wish I knew what people looked like when I'm at these seminars I'd know who you are...haha...or we should wear name tags...hahahaha!!!!! Darn it..would love to have met you!

Stephanie said...

The first one blows me away!! :D WoW! What a great idea. :D

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda - such a beautiful couple and oh my goodness on the killer blue eyes!!! Beautiful!!!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter