Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Elena and Barney's Wedding

Elena and Barney are both originally from Utah, but are currently living in Las Vegas. They had their wedding at the Bountiful Temple. It was such a hot, hot day! I know they were just dying from the heat. It was a very quiet day at the temple. We were the only ones on the entire temple grounds taking pictures, which is such a change from the last couple of weddings I have done at the Bountiful Temple. It was quite nice. Elena and Barney have been so much fun to work with and get to know. I am sad that their wedding is over. I love this industry because I get to meet and get to know so many great people. These two are no exception. Thanks Elena and Barney and I hope you guys had a great time in San Diego!
























2 comments:

threewinks said...

Shellee, these are beautiful! I think this wedding is one of your best I've seen. You are amazing.

Tiffany said...

Amanda ~
These are fantastic!! WOW!! I somply love all of them! Great ring shot too!!
Love them all!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter