Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Heather and Rex's Engagments

Wow! I am on a roll. This is the third blog post for me in one week. That is record breaking. I have actually made it a goal to try to blog more. So far so good. I shot Heather and Rex's engagements a couple of weeks ago up at Snowbain Ski Resort. It is so beautiful and serene up there. I love the atmosphere and the gorgeous views. Heather orignally wanted pictures with the leaves starting to turn colors, but due to the fact that her wedding is the first weekend in October we had to shoot a little early and didn't quite get the leaves we were hoping for. I think they turned out great anyways! I am super excited for Heather and Rex's wedding next weekend. I have had so much fun getting to know these two. Enjoy...








4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great shots Amanda!!! Love the first one and the 4th one and the last one and.... Well all of them!! :)

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda these are beautiful. The color is just beautiful! I LOVE IT!

Shellee Draper said...

I really love the feel these pictures have. It shows their personality so much. The hat is great on him. You are awesome.

abcdef said...

Great job on this session. You can tell they really love each other. I love the B&W too.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter