Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Heather and Jay's Wedding

Heather was referred to me from her friend Natalie, whose wedding I shot last May. I had such a blast with these two from start to finish. Heather and Jay were just so much fun to work with and had no trouble in front of the camera what-so-ever. On the day of the wedding Heather had to be leaving her house at 8am to make it to the temple in time. At 7:40am she decided that she didn't like her hair and got in the shower. Wow! And needless to say she only left 15 minutes late. What a brave girl! They were married at the Salt Lake Temple and had a luncheon following at the Davis Conference Center. That evening their reception was held in a friend of the family's beautiful yard. It was amazing! Their wedding was so fantastic and I just loved being a part of it. I got to work with an amazing videographer, Matt with Happily Ever After Video, who made my job so easy! If you need a great videographer give these guys a call. Thanks Heather and Jay and I hope you had a great time in the Virgin Islands! Sorry there are so many pictures. I loved so many of them!


























4 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are truly amazing photographs Amanda!!
They are sooo beautiful! Love them!!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos. You do a great job.
Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Kellee Smith said...

oh my, as I breezed down through them I tried to pick a favorite and I just couldn't! They all look so amazing. You did a great job. The texture and depth and detial you got in the dress was beautiful. I love them - great job!

Shellee Draper said...

I love the laughing candids. Beautiful event.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter