Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lenox...

I did pictures of Lenox last week. His parents are me and my husbands very good friends. They helped me redecorate my room last month (thank you, thank you, thank you!) Lenox was not to crazy about the idea of holding still and smiling for the camera so we had to use a little trickery...AKA smarties. He has them in his mouth in most of the pictures. He was so fun and cute though. We had to take quite a few breaks in between shots to get what we wanted but I just love them! Enjoy....














5 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

These are so beautiful. Look at those eyes holy cow. He is so cute and for not holding still for the camera you captured so many great pictures. Great job!

Tiffany said...

DARLING PHOTOS Amanda!! I LOVE THEM!!!
Love the new set up for the blog too!!

threewinks said...

What adorable, cute, big eyes! Beautiful. What wonderful moments you have captured.

Shellee Draper said...

These are great Amanda, I bet mom loved them!

Oakstream Photography said...

WOW...LOVE that hair & those eyes. HOLY COW!!!!!!

Superb shots ;-)

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter