Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us!

I want to wish a very special and happy anniversary to my husband of now 4 years. Time has flown by and I can't believe how far we have come. In the past 4 years we have moved, bought new cars, had a baby, changed several jobs and started several businesses. It is so crazy to think back on everything and all of the special memories we have together. I am so blessed to be who I am and have the family that I do. I am so lucky to have married into a wonderful family and to have a wonderful family of my own who supports us so much. I want to tell my husband Chris that I love him so much and I am so glad to be married him. Thanks for being who you are and supporting me in all that I do. I love you with all of my heart! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

Erin said...

Congratulations! Four years seems like a long time especially after you have only been married for four months. It sounds like we are in for an adventure. It was great meeting you at the pug meeting.

Shellee Draper said...

Hey I had to write to you on this one, I am getting ready to post a blog picture of my husband and I for our anniversary! How funny! Ours was this past weekend, on October 6th. Get this, 12 years. . . you make me feel old! Hee Hee.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter