Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lauren and Nolo Engagements

Once again I am super behind on blogging! It is the story of my life. Lauren and Nolo are getting married in October. When she booked me she told me that she is a photographer as well. She does more landscapes and detail shots more than portraits. I feel very honored that she booked me. I did Lauren and Nolo's engagements forever ago out at Antelope Island. Can I just say I love that place. It is so great (minus the smell and bugs of course). When we arrived we were walking out onto the beach and there were 2 coyotes maybe 100 feet away chasing bunnies. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I felt like I should have been watching the discovery channel instead of in real life. No pictures though, I did not have my telephoto lens with me. Also the wind that night was incredible. It took everything we had to not get hair flying everywhere, which we did anyways, but I loved it! P.S. The sky in these pictures is 100% real. No photoshop needed at all. It was amazing and breathtaking. I have honestly never seen anything more beautiful (besides my children of course). The day of the engagements was super stormy and I thought for a while that we were going to have to reschedule, but the storm passed, minus the wind, and we got this amazingly beautiful sky and clouds. Anyways enjoy....

















5 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

wow, what a sunset! These are amazing - I love the wind and the sky and the beach - seriously looks like California. AMAZING!

Tiffany said...

These are just gorgeous!! WOW!!! Love every single shot from these three posts!! LOVE THEM!!!
Great work Amanda!!!

threewinks said...

Wow. Could that sunset BE anymore amazing??? I mean, seriously! I also love the 2nd one of them in the tall grass. Fabulous job.

Shellee Draper said...

oh the sunset and the grass are beautiful! This is a beautiful couple. I love the last shot. They look so natural and it's really nice. You do great work!

Anonymous said...

It was SOOOO windy. Still love your shots of Nolo and me... The last is one of my favorites. Really love the engagement/guest book. Brought it to the bridal shower right after I picked it up... Everyone loved your pictures. Thanks again and will see you in 10 days. :)

Lauren

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter