Thursday, June 28, 2007

Charity and Jason's Wedding

This is another wedding from 2 weeks ago. I have just been so busy, I have totally neglected my blog. Charity and Jason's wedding was at the 1st Presbyterian Church in Salt Lake. It was a beautiful ceremony. Their reception was at the Hilton in downtown SLC. Charity and Jason are from Alabama but they came to Utah for their wedding because Jason's family is all from here. We did Charity's bridals before the ceremony at Memory Grove. Thanks Heather from Creating Sensations for referring Charity to me!!!

















5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very Beautiful Shots! I love them! I love the ceremony shots from above with all of the flower petals!

Stephanie said...

Sweet, sweet photos. Where were you when I got married!? ;) The bride is so beautiful..her dress..WOW! :D

Kellee Smith said...

These are great! I love the one from up above in the church. Was the lighting tricky in there? Because you did an amazing job...

Shellee Draper said...

Beautiful Wedding. I love the shots from the balcony so much!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful. What a great shot of the church behind. What a great church. I am certain you love shooting there.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter