Friday, June 22, 2007

Karaline and Jake Engagements

Karaline is another sister of my brother in law's. I just did their other sister Katie's wedding last thursday and will be posting those pictures as well. Oh I have been so busy!!! Anyway... I had an absolute blast doing Karaline and Jake's engagements. First we went to Jensen Nature Park in Syracuse. Then on to Antelope Island. On the way out to Antelope Island there were a ton of seagulls. They would just fly in front of my car without a care in the world. I thought I was going to hit one for sure. Karaline was a little dissappointed that there wasn't a suset that night, but I love how the dark cloudy sky turned out. Did i mention the bugs and the smell? If you have ever been to Antelope Island you will know exactly what I mean. After we got in the water my legs were so itchy from the salt I had to go straight home and take a shower. Besides all of that, this was such a fun shoot and Karaline and Jake are such a fun couple. It was all totally worth it for the pictures we got! Everytime I would tell them to kiss Jake would giggle and blush. It was so cute. I am so excited to do thier wedding in August!!!

















3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh I LOVE these ones too!! They are such nice photos!! Amazing lighting and composition on all of them!! Amazing job! :)

Shellee Draper said...

Amanda I like the style you are getting on these engagements. Very different. I HAVE been to antelope island and I still remember that smell. Your car has GOT to be starting to smell like that! :)

Stephanie said...

I haven't even heard of this place before, but fromyour photos..I can see that this is a place I want to visit. :D (I'll bring bug spray..:D) What a fun couple. I love the shot of them on the fence. Perfect. :D

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter