Thursday, June 28, 2007

Katie and Eric Wedding

I am way behind on posting. I shot Katie and Eric's wedding 2 weeks ago. It is was a beautiful and amazing wedding. Katie and Eric have been together for 11 years. Everyone was so happy for this day to finally come. There was so much excitement and emotion throughout the entire thing. They got married on Thursday and had their reception on Friday. On Thursday after the Temple they left on a horse drawn carriage and on Friday they left on Eric's motorcycle. It was amazing! We had so much fun together shooting at lots of different locations around temple square, so I have quite a few pictures to post:














4 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are just amazing photos Amanda!!! I love the one of the temple reflection, that is one of the nicest ones I have seen done of the reflection there!! And I love the bouquet shot where the bouquet is in focus and they are in the background! What a great job you did on all of these!!
PS I love the new picture on your flash page :)

Stephanie said...

Wow! These are fantastic photos! :D What awesome arrangement. They look so happy, and you captured that perfectly. :D

Angie Penrose said...

These photos are so great! You did not skip one single detail. I love the first one and the temple reflection is gorgeous. That is such a great location to take photos. I miss it! :) Great job!

Shellee Draper said...

Wow, great color! I really like the carriage and the motorcycle shots. Good work.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter