Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hill Family

The Hill's are some more of our neighbors and I just love this family !They are so much fun to be around. Cindy (the mom) kept apologizing about their kids being crazy the whole time, but that is what made it so much fun. I got some great shots of them just being themselves, which in my opinion are the best kind. The kids are just so cute and not shy in front of the camera at all. Don't they all look so darn good together!!! Hallie, the cute little red-head, is my daughter Jayde's age. They go to church and dance and soon kindergarten together. I had such a blast with this family. We went out for ice cream afterwards but instead of taking more pictures I had to chase my 1 year old Savana around and keep her in line :). Sorry there are a lot of pictures. I just loved them all!














5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Amanda!! I LOVE these!! The colors are so perfect! I love 3 and 4 of the 2 kids and the ones of their partial face individual shots!! Great Job!! The last 2 group shots are so cute and fun!! I love all of these!

threewinks said...

Wow, I gotta say, that red-headed girl is SO FREAKIN' CUTE! What a cute family. I love that last shot, too. Nice job.

Kellee Smith said...

I love number 3. This is such a pretty location you take people to. Great work...

Stephanie said...

These are such fun photos! :D I love it that they are laughing and having a great time with you. Great job!

Shellee Draper said...

The color and posing on these are great! I really like the bold different colors. The little girl with the red hair is so cute too! Great great job.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter