Thursday, June 14, 2007

Chelsey's Downtown Bridals

Oh my have I ever been busy! I did Chelsey's bridals last Saturday. She wanted her bridals in downtown Salt Lake and I was so glad! I love shooting urban locations. We had so much fun. I took her on a little adventure and she was so tough! She didn't complain about walking in heels, not once. What a trooper. I would've been whining, that's for sure. And I swear every car that passed, whistled or cat called out their window's at this beautiful bride. I am sure she was just lovin' it! Also I have been playing around with natural lighting a lot lately and I just love the dramatic effect that it produces. All of these shots are natural light and I just love it. I can't get enough of it! This bridals session was a blast for me and I have a lot of pictures to post, so bear with me...







This is one of my very favorites...

And another favorite....

I was posing her for the above shot when we had this guy ran through the background. And I mean he was really running. I am surprised I even got this shot. I just had to post this because it makes me laugh. Good old downtown Salt Lake!



7 comments:

silvernic said...

I love your favorites as well. Very nice shots! I also like the 11th one down--what a great look.

Tiffany said...

Oh, I just love these shots. That doorway is awesome and the lighting is so nice in the one where it is so subtle! These are really great, I am sure the bride loves them!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow!! So beautiful! SLC is a breathtaking place for photos. :D Nice job!

Shellee Draper said...

Wow I really like these! You do such beautiful work. Ok, the guy running through is hilarous too! I love looking at your website!

Kellee Smith said...

Great job. I really like #4 #5 and #6 because the skin tones are so beautiful and the orange is so increadably viberant. I also love #8, the lighting is awsome. They are all sooooo good...

Angie Penrose said...

These are really great photos! I bet she was so happy. Love your favorite one too!

Oakstream Photography said...

Your natural lighting looks great here! She is a BEAUTIFUL bride & I LOVE her dress!!!!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter