Sunday, June 3, 2007

Katie's Bridals

Katie is my brother in law's sister. She is getting married this month and we just went and did her bridals last week. We had such a great time, but we were really fighting the sun. I love the shots that we got out on Antelope Island with the beautiful sunset. It was a perfect night to go out. Then we did bridals the next night in Salt Lake and once again it was perfect weather. I am so glad I got to go out with Katie and her family and get to interact with them a little bit more one on one before the actual weddings (did I mention I am doing her sister Karaline's wedding in August? I will be shooting and posting their engagements at the end of this week so stay tuned....) Anyways... I had a blast and can't wait for their wedding. Thanks Katie!!!









Wowzaz!!! Look at those gorgeous lips!!!


7 comments:

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

hey ...........loved the pics ....they are beautiful the lighting is perfect .........the dress is absolutey gorgeous and katie's looking realy wonderful...........

Shellee Draper said...

Amanda these are soooo beautiful! I'm excited to be taking some bridals by some water here in about a month. You did a great job on this. Very unique. I love how you made the desert look so beautiful!

Oakstream Photography said...

Beautiful bride!! Awesome lighting! These are gorgeous!!!

I have a bride who her theme is 'SUNSETS'...we are shooting engagements at Antelope on Sunday.....I can't wait. I'll have to tell her to lets do her bridals there too ;-)

Amanda said...

Thanks for the sweet comments everyone. Alisha, definetely convice her to do her bridals there. It is so much fun!

threewinks said...

Amanda, beautiful beautiful job! I really love #3 and #4. The composition, vignetting, lighting, posing, everything looks fabulous. Nice job!

Tiffany said...

Amanda~
These are so great! The Island ones are just gorgeous! They really are amazing!! Great job!

Stephanie said...

These photos are AMAZING!!! I love bride photos and you captured this bride PERFECTLY. :D So stunning! :D

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter