Friday, June 22, 2007

Heather and Jay Engagements

Here is another Antelope Island shoot. Only this time there were more bugs. There were so many bugs they could barely stop swatting them away long enough to take a picture. But we all survived and got some awesome shots. Jay was such a romantic the entire shoot. He wrote H+J in our sand heart and he was so cute and sweet to Heather. What a lucky girl. I am so pleased with the way that these turned out and I am so excited to work with these two. We are doing Heather's bridals next month and Jay is coming along. I can't wait. It will be so much fun. These two are so fun to be around and I am so lucky to be their photographer.
















5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh Amanda!! These are just gorgeous! I think they are my favorite that you have done yet!! GREAT JOB!!
Gorgeous photos!!

silvernic said...

Wow! Great shots and great colors!

Shellee Draper said...

Wow! What a great engagement. They are going to love these! I like so many of them! The silhouette is gorgeous and the grass in the background with the sand at their feet. You really nailed this. I want to come shoot up north! Redrock anyone? Yeah, I didn't think so. :) Kidding.

Stephanie said...

Love, love LOVE these photos!! :D What amazing color and set-up! Girl..you're awesome! :D

Dustin Izatt said...

Amanda, I am speechless. These shots are incredible and so beautiful. You rocked the house with your mad photo skills.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter