Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ali and Andrew's Wedding

I shot Ali and Andrew's wedding at the first of March (I know I am a little behind on blogging these). Their wedding was so phenomenal! We started at Ali's house in the morning for some getting ready pictures. Then the wedding was at the Salt Lake Temple. Afterwards they had a luncheon at The Lion House and that evening a reception at Heritage Gardens in Sandy. It was such a gorgeous wedding! Ali and Andrew were a referral from the wonderful Kellee with Moments by Kellee and I so appreciate the referral! Thanks Kel! Ali is so gorgeous and so sweet! And her dress was AMAZING! I have never seen anything like it! Ali and Andrew were so sweet together and so much in love. It showed in every picture how much they love each other. I am sure they are going to have an amazing life together and always make each other happy! Thanks so much to everyone for letting me be a part of such a wonderful day! Ali and Andrew, you guys are awesome and I wish you the best of luck! Now for some pictures! YAY! (Beware, there are a ton!) Enjoy...










Watching the slideshow at the luncheon...



Ali's gorgeous red shoes. LOVE THEM!!!!

And the AMAZING cake!!!

They had the cutest table of candy with little bags for each guest to fill up. I loved it! I swear if I could redo my wedding......


1st Dance
Dancing with Dad.

And finally, Dad wiping her tears. So sweet!

5 comments:

silvernic said...

I totally wish I had some shoes like that! Well done Amanda!

Erin said...

What a beautiful dress. It looks like ti was a fun wedding.

Jan said...

Very cool pictures, Amanda :) I found your blog snooping around. There was a link from a SLC PUG blog or something. Anyhow, your photos are great! I love all the color :)

P.S. Did you ask Ali where she got those shoes? I LOVE them!

Mickey Family said...

Great shots! Love that one of them watching their video and the emotion of the bride.:)

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda,

It looks like you did a great job for Ali and Andrew. The are one of the best couples I have ever worked with. Ali told me she was very pleased with her experience with you, so that is so good. Also, thanks for the gift. It was incredibly nice of you, and I really enjoyed it!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter