Monday, April 28, 2008

Brittany and Rocky's Engagements

I shot Brittany and Rocky's engagements about a week ago. We first went up near Causey Dam to Brittany's property and then we headed up to Causey Dam to get some sunset pictures. While we were waiting for the sun to set I had a great time talking to Brittany and Rocky and getting to know them a little better. They are both so much fun to be around and I can tell we were going to be great friends! Brittany and Rocky are getting married in June and I can't wait! Their wedding will be so beautiful! Thanks for such a great time you two! Enjoy...











4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous shots Amanda!!

Stephanie said...

These are beautiful. What amazing landscape! :D The couple looks so in love..great job. ;D

Erin said...

Wow, I love the ones with the mountains.

Kellee Smith said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the lighting in the last one.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter