Friday, April 4, 2008

Let's go fly a kite....

Last Saturday we took our kids to fly kites. It was sooo cold but we had a great time and I got some way cute pictures! It was so much fun to watch Jayde try and get her kite up and keep it up and Savana had fun for about 5 minutes until she spotted the playground and that was the end of that. Bu, they were so cute! I love to watch them be kids and try new things. They are so sweet and they mean so much to me. I just love to spend time with them and they always make me laugh! Anyways, Enjoy....








2 comments:

Erin said...

What fun picture! It looks like you had a really good time.

Brock said...

I love the shots you capture, Amanda, It's great to have a pro in the family who documents life so perfectly.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter