Monday, April 14, 2008

Lindsay and Braden's Wedding

I absolutely loved Lindsay and Braden's wedding! It was so beautiful, emotional, fun and exciting all in one. As Lindsay and Braden walked out of the temple there were so many tears and emotions from everyone! I loved being able to capture all of the emotion and love that everyone had for these two. Lindsay and Braden are the sweetest most down to earth people and I am can see why it was such a tearful event. They had David Perry as their videographer and he was so awesome to work with. If anyone needs a videographer check him out. He had so many great ideas and was so much fun to work with! They had their reception at the Union Station and it was so beautifully decorated. I love shooting at the Union Station. There are so many places for awesome pictures and we had the most awesome window light coming in through the windows at the reception. It was amazing! Thanks Lindsay, Braden and families for letting me be a part of such an incredible day!




























4 comments:

Erin said...

These are so cute. I love the Union Station too. It looks like a beautiful wedding.

Stephanie said...

These are better then great! :D I absolutely love the one with the red in the background. Wow!! :D

Mickey Family said...

Hey Amanda! Love that one of them in front of the temple door with the texture! And the one by the red train thingie! :) Your work rocks! If you ever want a second shooter, let me know!

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda, great job. I would love to shoot with David Perry. What a great wedding and cute couple!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter