Monday, April 21, 2008

Tiffany and Derek Engagements

I shot Tiffany and Derek's Engagements last week at Liberty Park. I had never shot at Liberty Park before and I loved it! There were so many different places to shoot. Also having a couple like these two totally made my job easy. They were so fun to be around and so cute together. Also they were so willing to do anything I asked them to which was awesome! I loved getting to know them better and cannot wait for their bridals and wedding! They are both so sweet and down to earth. Derek was making Tiffany laugh the whole time and it was so fun to watch and capture their love for each other! Enjoy.... and please leave comments. I love comments!
















5 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun session! I have never shot at Liberty Park before but it looks awesome. I love the one with the ferris wheel.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos. You are so talented. I love checking out your website and blog...

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun. Love these. Love that ferris wheel shot.

I've heard of this place...gonna have to venture down that way :-)

Tiffany said...

Amanda~
These are so great!!! I love this shoot!! I LOVE liberty park!! I only live af ew blocks from there but don't shoot there enough~
You did an amazing job on these!!

Kellee Smith said...

love the farris wheel. Great shoot!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter