Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lisa and Nathan Bridals

I shot bridals last week for Lisa and Nathan. They wanted to go to Memory Grove in Salt Lake. It is such a beautiful park with so many spots for pictures. The sun that evening was amazing and I love all of the flare and direct sun pictures! Lisa is so spunky and just wants to have fun all of the time. She is constantly pulling faces or doing something out of the ordinary. Her and Nathan are so cute together and their wedding will be a blast. Thanks for a great time you guys! Enjoy...















5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such fantastic photos!! They are a great looking couple. I can't believe how beautiful it is there..
I love the photo...3rd to the last one..perfect. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh how I really love that 5th shot. Memory Grove is such a beautiful spot. Excellent shots girlie!

Tiffany said...

Great shots Amanda!!

Erin said...

Great shots. I love the one with her veil blowing. I also love the one with her head on his shoulder. Nice job!

Kellee Smith said...

Great color and I love your use of sun!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter