Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Heather and Jay's Engagements

I shot Heather and Jay's engagements a while back (I am so horrible at blogging, but I am trying to be better :) We went out to Antelope Island. The day was threatening rain and I almost thought we were going to have to reschedule but the day turned out to be nice after all. Jay has a motorcycle and him and Heather like to ride it together so they thought it would be fun to incorporate it into their pictures. I loved it! It is so much fun to have a little bit of the couples personality in the pictures! (Hint to future brides) They were so much fun! Heather and Jay are getting married in May and I can't wait for their wedding! It is going to be so beautiful! I will be shooting Heather and Jay's Bridals at the end of this week so stay tuned. Until then, Enjoy......















4 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

These are just beautiful...

Tiffany said...

Great shots Amanda ~
I love that they used the motorcycle~ It is so fun to incorporate stuff that people love!
Great shoot!

Erin said...

These are great. I love the setting and the motorcycle. So fun.

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Thanks for taking these pictures. We just loved them. It was so hard to narrow the pictures down since there were so many great pictures. We had so much fun incorporating the motorcycle into the pictures.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter